All practitioners are members of PTUK or BAPT and as such are bound by their respective ethical framework’s – a copy of which can be found on their website.
Physical and emotional safety alongside confidentiality issues is especially crucial for children ambien. PTUK lays down guidelines for the safety of the child receiving play therapy. All our practitioners work within these guidelines which can be found on the PTUK website.
All our practitioners:-
- Have completed or are undertaking a play therapy training programme recognized by PTUK or BAP
- Have an up to date enhanced DBS Check
- Receive clinical supervision of their play therapy practice by supervisors approved by PTUK or BAPT
- Have adequate professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Undertake regular professional training (CPD – Continuous Professional Development)
Janice and Angie are also registered with HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council)
Toucan for Children CIC have the following policies and procedures which are available on request:-
- Complaints and Compliments
- Data Protection
- Health and Safety